Windows Modules Installer Worker High CPU Windows 10
Windows Modules Installer Worker High CPU Windows 10, How to fix? Actually, many steps to Fix Windows Modules Installer Worker High CPU in Windows 10 like, Perform a Clean Start and Run Windows Update Troubleshooter. But in this article i will show you some methods, let’s follow me.
1. Perform a Clean Start
- Click Win + R > type msconfig > OK.
- On General Tab, choose Normal startup.
- Then switch to Services tab.
- Choose Hide all Microsoft services > Disable all > OK.
- Reboot your computer.
2. Run Windows Update Troubleshooter
- Click Start menu then click Settings.
- Click Update & Security.
- Select Troubleshoot then jump to its right panel search and select Windows Update.
- Run a troubleshooter button will pop-up, select it and let the wizard diagnose the issues. So after the scan gets over, see if it Fixed Windows Modules Installer Worker High CPU Usage in Windows 10.
3. Check for Updates in Windows 10 Manually
If you need to manually check for Windows 10 updates, proceed as follows this to Check for Updates in Windows 10.
4. Disable Automatic Maintenance
- Open Control Panel.
- Search and select Security and Maintenance then on next screen, you will notice few options on the left sidebar, click Change Security and Maintenance settings.
- Deselect Automatic Maintenance after it click OK.
OK, i hope some methods the above about Windows Modules Installer Worker High CPU Windows 10. If you have more solutions to settle down this problem. please leave us a comment.