How to Download Windows 10 Creators Update
Get here 2 method How to Download Windows 10 Creators Update, Automatically get the update via the phased rollout and Manually update via the Software Download Site. For the optimal Windows 10 Creators Update, recommended wait until Windows 10 is automatically offered to you on your device. But If you don’t want to wait, you can manually get the update now by following the steps below via the Software Download Site. This option is recommended for advanced users on devices running a licensed version of Windows 10.
1. Automatically get the update via the phased rollout
2. Manually update via the Software Download Site
As an advanced user, you have two manual installation options. The recommended method is to utilize the Update Assistant. To do so, follow step by step in below with download and run the Media Creation Tool which will help you perform a clean installation, or reinstall Windows 10. During a manual update, the privacy settings experience will be shown to you as part of your first-run experience on the Creators Update.
- Download the Media Creation Tool from the Microsoft support website.
- Double-click the Windows10Upgrade.exe file to start the process.
- Click Accept to agree to the terms.
- Select the Upgrade this PC now option.
- Click Next.
- Please make sure the Keep personal files and apps option is selected. This should be the default option, but if it’s not, click the Change what to keep to modify the settings. Otherwise, your files, apps, and settings will be erased.
- Then Click Install to begin the update process.
Note: After click the Install button, the Windows 10 setup will take over and install the Creators Update on your PC, laptop, or tablet while keeping your apps, settings, and personal files.