DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION with a Bug Check code of 0x00000133 in Windows 10 is one of the most annoying Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) problems. Before you want to Fix DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Windows 10, here’s the causes of the error:
- HDD becomes unreadable.
- SSD Firmware not up to date.
- Old or damaged drivers.
- BIOS that has not been updated.
- Hardware incompatibility.
- Hardware was not installed properly.
- Overclock not done properly (in this case, do a BIOS Reset).
- Malware infection.
- Search and Open Device Manager.
- Right click on SATA AHCI > click Properties > Driver tab > Update Driver.
- Click Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
- Select Standard SATA AHCI Controller.
- Click Next > Close > restart the PC.
2. Full scan system with Windows Defender
- Open Windows Defender.
- Click Virus & threat protection > Advanced scan.
- Check the Full scan > Scan now.
- Wait to fix malware.
3. Run Program Compatibility Troubleshooter
- Open settings.
- Click Update & security.
- Click Troubleshoot > Program Compatibility Troubleshooter > Run the troubleshooter.
- Wait process then fix all.