Start Menu does not open or not working in Windows 10 are some cases after upgrade Windows 10 and then Start Menu does not open or Start Button isn’t working. Are you get this problem? if your Windows 10 Start Menu & Button Not Working, here are a few troubleshooting steps to fix it.
See also: Can’t Find Start Menu in Windows 10
1. Check Update your Windows 10 with Latest Version
2. Troubleshoot Keyboard
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down, then click Update & security.
- Click Troubleshoot then click Keyboard.
- Click Run the Troubleshooter.
- Wait to Detecting issues.
- After fix issues and Troubleshooting has completed, close the Troubleshooter.
- If this method can’t Fix Windows 10 Start Menu & Button Not Working, go to method below!
3. Check & Repair Corrupt Windows 10 files
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete at the same time then click Task Manager.
- Click More details.
- Click File > Run new task.
- Type cmd > Check > OK.
- Type in the following command sfc /scannow > enter.
- Now Windows will run a scan on your file system and let you know whether it discovers any discrepancies.If you see the message Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some (or all) of them then you’ll need to run another program to see if these issues can be resolved.
command line prompt type the following; DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
(make sure that you include the spaces after each word)
- Wait the process.
- If this method can’t Fix Windows 10 Start Menu & Button Not Working again, you need more steps below!
4. Download Start menu Troubleshooter
Download Start menu troubleshooter > Run startmenu.diagcab > Restart your PC.