VirtualBox for Windows 10 32 bit/ 64 bit
Download Oracle VirtualBox for Windows
10 32 bit/ 64 bit & how to install Windows 10 on a VirtualBox Virtual Machine latest version. What is VirtualBox? VirtualBox is a virtual application that allows you to install other or additional Operating Systems and run concurrently on the parent operating system.
When someone has an MS Windows operating system installed on his computer, one can also run other desired operating systems in the MS Windows operating system. So this function is very important if you want to test and simulate the installation of a system without having to lose the existing system.
What is Virtual Machine Software?
Virtual machine is a software that has the ability to create virtual computers that have the same capabilities as the original computer depending on the specifications that you set from the virtual machine software itself. In short, you can make a computer inside a computer using virtual machine software.
What is the Functions of Virtual Machine Software?
There are so many functions of virtual machine software such as trying or installing software that is less reliable. Also you can use virtual machine software to try out new operating systems. Software installed on virtual machine software will not affect the original computer, so if the virtual computer that you created with the virtual machine software is infected with a virus or is corrupted because of the registry, it breaks and so on will not affect your original source. computer. So this is the benefit of using virtual machine software. Whatever you do in the virtual machine software will not affect the original computer.
VirtualBox supports on Windows, Linux, Macintosh, and Solaris and supports most of the latest operating systems. This application is equipped with an intuitive interface that allows users to add new virtual machines and choose the OS they want (be it Solaris, Windows, Linux, BSD or Mac OS X), as well as the right version. Next steps include placing a new virtual machine in the amount of RAM and HDD space, as well as dynamic or standard storage types.
How to use Virtual Machine Software
There are plenty of virtual machine software out there that you can download for free or paid. Best recommended virtual machine software, Oracle VirtualBox or VMware Player. Why? because both of these virtual machine software are free and are often used by Windows users. Actually Windows itself has a virtual machine software specifically for Windows 7, namely Windows Virtual PC, while Windows 8 Pro and Enterprise are equipped with Hyper-V virtual machine manager.
Then after you have one of the virtual machine software, you can make the specifications of the virtual computer that you want (including, RAM, Processor, CD / DVD, Floppy, Network Adapter, USB Controller, Sound Card, Printer, Display, etc.) but is limited to computer specifications the real one you have.
Features of VirtualBox Windows 10:
- Modularity. VirtualBox has an extremely modular design with well-defined internal programming interfaces and a client/server design. This makes it easy to control it from several interfaces at once: for example, you can start a virtual machine in a typical virtual machine GUI and then control that machine from the command line, or possibly remotely. VirtualBox also comes with a full Software Development Kit: even though it is Open Source Software, you don’t have to hack the source to write a new interface for VirtualBox.
- Virtual machine descriptions in XML. The configuration settings of virtual machines are stored entirely in XML and are independent of the local machines. Virtual machine definitions can therefore easily be ported to other computers.
How to Install Windows 10 on a VirtualBox Virtual Machine
- Open VirtualBox > click Machine > New.
- Click Next.
- Then name the virtual computer you made, select the operating system and version you are using and click Next.
- Set the RAM you want to use on the Windows 10 virtual computer that you just created. Then Next.
- The next step you are told to create a virtual hard disk, if you already have it then you just choose the use existing hard disk menu. But if you don’t have it, choose create new hard disk. Then Next.
- After that, here you are told to choose the format of the virtual disk you want, generally people use VDI or VHD. Then Next.
- Choose Fixed size > Next.
- Setup your hard disc > Next.
- Click Create or set up an auto clicker, then wait until the process is complete, the time needed is about 10 minutes, then when it’s finished click Create again.
- When finished, a virtual computer will appear that you just created, click on the computer > click Start.
- Then you are told to insert the Windows 10 installation media, select an ISO file or insert the Windows 10 installation DVD.
- Then install Windows 10.