System Restore Windows 10 to Earlier Date not delete files like your documents, pictures, and other files. Now, i will show you How to Restore Windows 10 to an Earlier Date. But you need to know that programs installed after the creation of the selected restore point will be deleted, so programs updated after the creation of the selected restore point will be restored back to the previous version and will not be uninstalled.
- Press Windows key + R > type “sysdm.cpl” > OK.
- Switch to System Protection.
- You must setting On at C System. If your setting is Off, click on Configure then Turn On System Protection and click OK.
- Click on System Restore.
- Click Next.
- Choose a different system restore point, then tap Next.
- Check Show more restore point then Scan for affected programs. After it click Next.
- Select the restore point which you would like to use to restore Windows 10 then click Next.
- After it, click Finish.
Note: Your PC will automatically reboot to begin the restore process and maybe up to 20 minutes depending on the number of programs and settings to be restored. Once done, you will see “System Restore completed successfully” message on your desktop.