Printer not Working with Windows 10
Sometimes Printer not Working with Windows 10 after upgrade. Don’ worry , follow 4 method to fix printer problems in windows 10 below.
See also: Where’s My Printer in Windows 10 Mobile
- Printer Troubleshooter
The built-in Printer Troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues while printing. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with the sound. Refer top these steps:Sponsored Links
- Open Control Panel
- Click on Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.
- Click on Printer troubleshooter and follow the prompts.
- Run Hardware Troubleshooter and see if it helps to resolve the issue.
- Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
- Click on Troubleshooting tab.
- Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
- Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
- Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.
- Uninstall the corrupted driver and install the latest driver.
- Update driver and check.
- Press Windows +X keys
- Select Device manager
- Locate the printer driver and click on update driver. You may manually browse the drivers from your computer and let Windows install it.
- Run the program in compatible mode and check.
- Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
- Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.
- Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.