How to use Remote Desktop to Connect to a Windows 10 PC
Connect Remote Desktop to Windows 10 can setting from Control Panel. After Get Remote Desktop Connect to a Windows 10 PC, you can Establish Remote Desktop Connection Settings on Windows 10. Follow the steps How to use Remote Desktop to Connect to a Windows 10 PC in below:
See also: How do i sync my settings in windows 10
How to Get and Establish Remote Desktop Connection Settings in Windows 10
- Open Control Panel then Open the System option.
- Click Remote Settings.
- A small window of System Properties will now arrive on your screen. And you will be directed to the Remote tab itself.
- As you are into the Remote tab of System Properties window you will notice two parts listed there. They are Remote Assistance and Remote Desktop.
NOTE: Before select OK, you will view three options. See what each option it.
1. Don’t Allow Remote Connections to this Computer
If this option is selected then it will restrict the other users to get connected with your computer whether with the help of accessing Remote Desktop Connection or they try it employing the RemoteApp. The RemoteApp is the connections which when connected the users can access only an individual application.
2. Allow Remote Connections to this Computer
This option, if enabled will allow both the users to access either Remote Desktop Connections or RemoteApp. If you don’t know which type of remote connection the host is applying, you can go with this option by selecting it.
3. Allow Connections only from Computers Running Remote Desktop with Network Level Authentication
- This option will ask for an authentication while being connected to another computer and safest because you will be able to get connected with your known clients only.
- Here you will select your required option followed by a click on Ok button. Now the others can get into your computer through Remote Desktop Connection and for the administrator level users they can get into by supplying the sign in credentials.
- Moreover, you can create another user account for your Remote Desktop Connections only. And to do so you have to click on Select Users button.
- The above action will open up Remote Desktop Users from where you can add other users with whom you wish to share the information. And to make this happen you have to click on Add button.
- On the next window of choose Users, keypunch the name of the user account which you have in the Enter the object names to select section followed by a click on Check Names.
- Windows will scan for the existence of that username and will provide its location in the From this location box. Click Ok when done.
- Now click Ok on the Remote Desktop Users window.