How to use Alarms in Windows 10 and Clock App
Let’s begin to use Alarms in Windows 10 with tutorial Get Help with How to use Alarms and Clock App in Windows 10:
How to use Alarms in Windows 10
- Turn on any existing alarm or create a new one by clicking the “+” in the bottom-right corner.
- Set new alarm name and set the time by clicking the hour, minute, and AM/PM.
- Set alarm for you want it to occur.
- Click “Sound” to choose the alarm sound.
- Configure the snooze duration, you can choose from 5, 10, 20, 30, and 60 minutes. click the disk icon to save your new alarm, or the trash icon to delete it.
How to use Clock App in Windows 10
- Select World Clock, and then New + at the bottom.
- Type the first few letters of the location, and then select it in the list. If you don’t see the one you want, try another location in the same time zone.
- Select Compare times (the 2 clocks at the bottom), and then select a time on the slider at the bottom. Select a location on the map to change which place the slider is referring to.
- To exit Compare Times mode, select the Back button, or press Esc.