How to know whether to trust a website on Microsoft Edge? only with simple step from lock button next to a website’s address in Microsoft Edge, and it means:
- The website is verified, which means the company running the site has a certificate proving they own it. Click the lock button to see who owns the site and who verified it.
- While a gray lock means that the website is encrypted and verified, a green lock means that Microsoft Edge considers the website more likely to be authentic. That’s because it’s using an Extended Validation (EV) certificate, which requires a more rigorous identity verification process.
- What you send and receive from the website is encrypted, which makes it difficult for anyone else to get to this info.
How to add a website to top sites menu on Microsoft Edge
Top sites menu in Microsoft Edge can be spelled out a shortcut for you who often open a particular website. So, if you often open a website such as Windows10pro.net, then the website will appear on the menu top sites.
However, sometimes the option will not show up if all top sites are populated. Well, then on this occasion i will provide a tutorial on How to add a website to top sites menu on Microsoft Edge. Here are the steps:
- Open Microsoft Edge browser > click new tab.
- Click Add a website or URL. ex: (http://windows10pro.net/)
- Done, the website you want to visit is now in the top sites menu in Microsoft Edge.