How to Change File Extension in Windows 10 using 2 Method.
Change File Extension in Windows 10 are associated with some hidden software installed in Windows 10 PC can using this tutorials, Let’s to begin!
How to Change File Extension in Windows 10 (Method 1)
- Open File Explorer
- Click on View option in upper menu to view Ribbon menu
- Check the box next the File name extensions option
- If you also want to view hidden files and folders, Check the box next the Hidden items option
How to Change File Extension in Windows 10 (Method 2)
- Open Desktop Control Panel by clicking right mouse button on Start button in the left down corner
- Select Control Panel option
- Click Appearance and Personalization option.
- Click on Show hidden files and folders option in File Explorer Options
- Select Show hidden files, folders and drives options and uncheck Hide extensions for known file types box
- Click Apply and OK
- After the changes are saved, you will be able to see the all file extensions in your Windows 10 operating system.
Note: You can open Control Panel with Search Box, just write Control Panel to find it. For detail please go to Open Control Panel Windows 10