Google Chrome won’t Open on Windows 10/8.1/7 also errors like My webpage isn’t loading, Proxy error in Google Chrome and This webpage is not available can fix following tutorials in below, let’s check it!
errors when Google Chrome crashes or can’t open
- My webpage isn’t loading
- Proxy error in Google Chrome
- This webpage is not available
Sometimes, problems on Google Chrome because Malware. you need Cleanup Tool for your browser. See How to Remove Malware Google Chrome Browser with Chrome Cleanup Tool.
Low memory can cause Google Chrome to run slowly or stop working. Usually your computer might not have enough memory when run websites, apps, extensions, and programs. So you must close every tab except for the one that’s showing an error or loading error message on Chrome Browser, then try reloading that tab.
You can restart computer windows and open Chrome again then make sure the browser is no problems. If still get problems with Google Chrome, you can Uninstall and Reinstall app to fix all with steps in below.
Uninstall Google Chrome in Windows 10/8.1/7
- Close all Chrome windows and tabs.
- Go to the Start menu > Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Double-click Google Chrome.
- Click Uninstall.
- If you want to delete your profile information, like your browser preferences, bookmarks, and history, check “Also delete your browsing data.”
Install Google Chrome in Windows 10/8.1/7
- Download the installer file.
- If prompted, click Run or Save.
- If you chose Save, double-click the installer file to start the installation process. We’ll automatically import your homepage settings and browser history for you.
- Start Chrome:
- Windows 10: A Chrome window opens once everything is set up.
- Windows 8 and 8.1: A welcome dialog appears, click Next to select your default browser.
- Windows 7: A Chrome window opens once everything is set up.
Finally you can Fix Google Chrome won’t Open on Windows 10/8.1/7, if you still have problems, please comment in below. Thanks!