Get Help with File Explorer in Windows 10
If You have problems with windows 10 file explorer ,or hangs when right clicks, so here are few solutions to Get Help with File Explorer in Windows 10.
Run Netsh and Winsock Reset
1. Run Command Prompt as Administrator. You can do so by pressing Windows Key + X and choosing Command Prompt (admin) from the menu. In addition, you can type CMD in the Search bar and Right Click the Command Prompt and choose Run as Administrator.
2. Type Netsh in Command Prompt and press Enter.
3. Next type Winsock reset into command prompt and hit Enter to run it.
You can also try Solution 2 to fix problems with File Explorer in Windows 10 bellow this.
Uninstall KB3081449 and KB3081448 Updates
Update KB3081449 was the cause of the issue, so let’s see how to delete it.
1. Go to Settings and find Windows Update.
2. Next go to Advanced Options > View Your Update History > Uninstall Updates.
3. Find Update KB3081449 and Uninstall it. if this doesn’t help, find update KB3081448 and Uninstall it as well.
OK, I hope 2 Solutions Get Help with File Explorer in Windows 10 can fix error your Windows 10, and see more tutorials Get Help in Windows 10 to fix your problems.