3 Method How to Fix NVIDIA Driver keeps Crashing and Recovering on Windows 10
You might experience certain issues with multimedia like NVIDIA Driver Crash on Windows 10, so here we’re going to resolve this issue. Other problem is Nvidia Geforce Experience Won’t Open in Windows 10, for this problem, please see: Fix Nvidia Geforce Experience Won’t Open in Windows 10. OK, back to topic, let’s see Fix NVIDIA Driver keeps Crashing and Recovering Windows 10 tutorials below:
1. Stop automatic driver updates and download older version of NVIDIA drivers
- Type System on Cortana > click System. Or press Windows Key + S and type System. Choose System from the menu.
- Click Advanced system settings.
- On System Properties, choose Hardware tab > Device Installation Settings.
- On Device Installation Settings, select No (your device might not work as expected) > Save Changes.Note: You need remove your current driver and install older Nvidia driver. For more information on how to uninstall graphic card drivers, have a look at our next solution below.
2. Remove old drivers and install the latest version
- Download DDU.
- After download DDU, run it and follow the instructions to completely remove your display driver.
- After you’ve uninstalled the driver completely, go to Nvidia’s website, navigate to drivers section and locate your graphic card.
- Download and install the latest drivers for your graphic card.
- All your drivers need to be updated.
3. Disable ATKFUSService
- Press Windows Key + R type > click OK.
- On Services window opens, locate ATKFUSService and double click it.
- Go to Startup type section > select Manual or Disabled from the list. Click Apply then OK.