If tapping the Connect button in Action Centre doesn’t find your Bluetooth-enabled audio device, try this:
- Make sure that your Windows device supports Bluetooth and that it’s turned on. You’ll see a Bluetooth button in Action Centre.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth-enabled audio device is on and discoverable. How you do this varies between devices, so check the information that came with your device or go to the manufacturer’s website.
- If you’re looking for Bluetooth-enabled devices other than audio, go to the Bluetooth Settings page. Go to Settings, select Devices, select Bluetooth, select the device, select Remove device, then try pairing again.
If tapping the Connect button in Action Centre doesn’t find your device, try this:
- Make sure that your Windows device supports Miracast by checking the information that came with it or by going to the manufacturer’s website.
- Make sure that WiFi is turned on.
- Make sure that the display you want to project to supports Miracast and that it’s turned on. If it doesn’t, you’ll need a Miracast adapter (sometimes called a “dongle”) that plugs in to an HDMI port.