Get Windows 10 Update is stuck downloading updates at 0 % before installation? please make sure you’re connected to the Internet, or download and run the Windows Update Troubleshooter for your version of Windows.
And you know, the updates are downloaded but are scheduled to get installed automatically during Windows shutdown or startup. Sometimes Windows 10 might also require a reboot after the successful installation of all the downloaded updates. But, sometimes also user get a Stuck in Windows 10 Update Installation. If you get this error, i will help you with give tutorial about How to Fix a Stuck Windows 10 Update Installation below.
1. Run the Troubleshooter
- Open settings.
- Click Update & security.
- Click Troubleshoot > Windows Update > Run the troubleshooter.
- Wait process then fix error.
2. Restart Windows Update Forcefully
- Search Command Prompt then open it.
- Run the following commands one by one below.
- net stop wuauserv
- net stop bits
- Open File explorer. Go to C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution. Delete all file. If your system restricts you from deleting the files, restart your PC, and delete the files.
- perform a restart and run the following commands to start the update service again.
- net start wuauserv
- net start bits
- Then check for updates from Windows Update and download the updates.
- Go to settings > Update & security > Windows Update > Check for updates.