Download Google Chrome 2016 and Install for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 32 bit and 64 bit
Google Chrome is a free web browser and fast for your computer windows, phone and tablet. Download Google Chrome 2016 can faster to Search the web, Autofill your info in forms, also you can Sign in to Chrome. Before Download Google Chrome 2016, follow steps in below to use chrome for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 32 bit and 64 bit.
- Download Google Chrome 2016
- Extract file
- Double click and install.
Search the web on Google Chrome 2016
Find what you’re looking for faster by entering search words right in the address bar at the top of the Chrome window. You can searching in the address bar works. When you start typing in the address bar, Chrome will show you suggested phrases or URLs. If you’re on a computer, you might also see icons after the suggestions:
Search words or images
- Highlight a word, phrase, or image and right-click it on your computer. Use control-click on a Mac.
- Click the option to search for it with your default search engine. For example, you might see something like “Search Google for ’emperor penguin’” or “Search Bing for this Image“.
Paste and search
- Highlight a word or phrase and copy it.
- Right-click the address bar on your screen. For Mac, control-click the address bar.
- Click Paste and search.
Highlight and drag search
Highlight a word or phrase and drag it to the address bar. Chrome will automatically display the search results for your highlighted text.
Autofill your info in forms on Google Chrome 2016
Chrome Autofill can sometimes save your information when you fill out a form. You can also add, change, or delete the following information any time: Name, Organization, Street address, city, state/province, zip code, and country, Phone number and Email address. See the option in below:
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right, click the icon you see: Menu or More .
- Click Settings > Show advanced settings.
- Under “Passwords and forms,” click Manage Autofill settings.
- Adjust your settings:
- To add new address information, click Add new street address.
- To edit address information, hover over the item and click Edit.
- To delete address information, hover over the item and click the X. This doesn’t work for addresses added in Google Payments.
- To save new credit card information, click Add new credit card. Cards saved in Payments show up in forms only when you’re signed in to Chrome and if you have a Payments account.
- To edit credit card information, hover over the item and click Edit.
- To delete credit card information, hover over the item and click the X. You can also uncheck the box next to “Show addresses and credit cards from Google Payments” to stop this info from showing up in autofill entries.
Sign in to Google Chrome 2016
You can save and sync things like your bookmarks, history, passwords, and other settings to your Google Account. You should only sign in to Chrome from trusted computers. To keep your data safe, we recommend you don’t sign in if you’re on a public computer.
How it’s different than signing into a website
- Website sign-in: Signing in to a website allows the website to remember some of your preferences and information.
- Chrome sign-in: Signing in to Chrome connects your Google Account to your browser for a more personalized browsing experience. All of your Chrome data, like your bookmarks, history, passwords, and other settings, will be synced to your Google Account and available on any device where you sign in to Chrome. You’ll also be automatically signed in to Gmail, YouTube, Search, or other Google services.
How signing in to Google Chrome 2016 helps you
- Your browsing data, like your bookmarks, history, passwords, and other settings, are saved and synced to your Google Account. That way, your data is available on any device where you sign in to Chrome with the same account. And, any changes you make to your data on one device sync to all the devices where you’re signed in to Chrome.
- If your computer is stolen or broken, you can get back your bookmarks, history, passwords, and other settings just by signing in to Chrome again on your new computer.
- Your Google services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Search are easier to use, since you’ll automatically be signed in to them as well.
How Google Chrome 2016 works with Web & App Activity
- You can also get a more customized experience in Google products other than Chrome when you link your Chrome history with your search and browse activity from Web & App Activity.
- If “Include history from Chrome and other apps in your Web & App Activity” is checked on the Web & App Activity controls page, Google uses your synchronized browsing data to provide personalized Google products and services to you. You can change your preference any time, and manage individual activities associated with your Google account.
Keep your data safe when signed-in to Google Chrome 2016
- Don’t sign in to Chrome if you’re using a public or untrusted computer. A copy of your data is stored on the computer you’re using when you sign in, and other people who use the same computer can see it. To keep your information secure, synced data is encrypted when it travels between your computer and Google’s servers.
- As an added layer of protection, your saved passwords are encrypted on Google’s servers using a cryptographic key. You also have the option to encrypt all your synced data. You can remove your synced data from your account at any time.
- Manage the data that get synced across devices. You can control what gets synced.
Steps to sign in to Google Chrome 2016
To sign in to Chrome, you’ll need a Google Account. Once you have one, follow these steps:
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right, click the button with your name or the person icon .
- Click Sign in to Chrome.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- To customize your sync settings, click Settings. This lets you choose what information to share across other devices where you’re signed into Chrome.
Note: If you’ve already created a sync passphrase to protect your data, you’ll need to provide the passphrase when you sign in. If you forget your passphrase, you’ll need to reset sync.