Boot Safe Mode in Windows 10
How to Boot Safe Mode in Windows 10 using System Configuration Tool
Boot Safe Mode in Windows 10 sometimes have many system errors. When boot into Safe Mode in Windows 10, you have disables unnecessary drivers and programs during the startup process so you can fix system errors. Here we’ll take a quick How to Boot Safe Mode in Windows 10 using System Configuration Tool (msconfig.exe). Let’s to begin the steps:
- Press the Windows + R keys on your keyboard. Then, write msconfig in the text field and press OK.
- Switch to the Boot tab and, in the Boot options section, select the Safe boot option then click OK.
- Windows 10 will tell you that you need to reboot your device in order for the new setting to take effect. You can select to “Exit without restart” or select Restart and your device will automatically boot into Safe Mode.
- Check for Update in Windows 10 1511
- Add An Input Language to Windows 10
- Get Help with File Explorer in Windows 10